The Blind Side - (The Fungalblast Side)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

The Blind Side - (The Fungalblast Side)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 18th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Over the weekend on my trip to Spokane, WA I saw two movies. Those reviews will come later. This is about the first film seen in tiny ol' G-ville, and yes Gville has a theater, a decent one at that.

Since it is cheap to go to the theater here, my wife and I went to see a movie that we probably normally would see if we had to pay full price. The movie is The Blind Side which is about Sandra Bullock taking an intercity Memphis kid and teaching him on how to be a Man of Mans, a full blown Fungalblast, Michael Oher, who now plays for the Ravens in case you didn't care.

The movie is watchable and good at some parts but I don't really see it as an Oscar contender. I know Sandra will get nominated since she one the Golden Globe and her performance was good. I guess I just didn't see Oscar when it comes to playing a sassy southern republican woman married to Tim McGraw. If they would have given an award to Sandra Bullock's son in this film I would have beaten 10 Buki's at once. That kid was annoying and I wanted to beat every time he was on the screen. The daughter was hot. You should look her up if you ever get into Hollywood Stuboy.

I give the movie 3.5 stars. Go at your own risk and watch out for Fungus flying off the screen. Basically, this is your average fungalblast coming of age, inspirational, cliched football movie.

We pray thee Jesus Almighty that thou shall present more Mantha's and Bukes for your glory and for some discretionary beat. A-men
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews