Extract (Retract)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Extract (Retract)

Postby TheStuboy » September 22nd, 2009, 11:31 pm

Short review...

Extract tells a story of a small factory that makes vanilla extract and its owner (Jason Bateman) has some problems of his own that end up spilling over to his job. Its like Office Space in a factory, with Mila Kunis to look at. She is the voice of Meg on Family Guy, and I would say, hotter than Megan Fox.

The storyline is similar to Office Space with a lot of similar characters and situations (infidelity and a stu guy that won't leave you alone), and yes its funny at times. This film is not Office Space however, because it is very disjointed. The film goes all over the place and never really comes back together, and you're left with plot holes.

It has some humorous spots, but generally isn't all that much funny.

I give it 3.1 stars out of 5.

The reason the rating is high? Due to a theater error (a broken screen) that wasn't quite fixed at the time of viewing, we got to see the film absolutely free. They won't know we snuck in drinks either.

-Jason- So, can I ask you a serious question? Why on Earth are you attracted to Macaulay Culkin?

-Mila- Cause he has money... but I really like that Justin Stuboy. Too bad he isn't in L.A. yet so I could go all "Jennifer's Body" on him.

-Jason- Wasn't that Megan Fox?

-Mila Kunis- Oh yeah, but I heard stuboy is a fan of Family Guy.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews