Up - (Pu)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Up - (Pu)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » June 6th, 2009, 3:02 pm

Pixar has done it again. As of now, I think they are the only movie company that can consistently put on a good show. Up is no exception.

Wall-E was one of my favorite movies last year and Up will surely be on the list this year. By now, you should know the basics of the story. An old man who lived his whole life wanting adventure finally decides to take the chance and live his adventure except he brings his whole house along. He ties balloons to the house and soon takes to the sky. Along the way he has a companion in a little wilderness scout and some other characters that aren't human. I'm keeping this review short but sweet. 4.5 stars out of 5. Best movie of 2009 so far.

Kid: "Look, I'm telling you. We shouldn't have thrown the nose hair trimmer out of the house."

Old Dude: "You want to act like a baby....I'll treat you like a baby."
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » June 15th, 2009, 11:37 pm

Agree with stu... best movie of 2009 so far.

Its even a tad bit sad. Hea.

I saw it in 3D, but I can imagine it would be just as good regularwise.

3D is still being perfected, and, while it did pop out, it didn't pop out as far as I expected it to. Still worthy of viewing though.

Some films get 3D right, some don't.
Up DID!

4 stars out of 5.

I just farted and I can't move..
Shweeuu.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews