Turd at the Museum 2 (Battle of the Ballwarzium)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Turd at the Museum 2 (Battle of the Ballwarzium)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » June 6th, 2009, 2:48 pm

This review is a little late seeing how I saw it two weeks ago, but now that I have all this time on my hands all of the sudden (hopefully this wont last long), I figured I should finally get this review done.

(Spoilers)
Night 2 stars Ben Stiller as the dorky dad once again. This time Ben has his own company that sells shitty products no one wants. He goes back to the museum for some reason and finds out that all the exhibits are being taken down since no one cares about museums anymore. All the exhibits are being shipped to the Smithsonian for storage. Ricky Gervais channels his British Office character, David Brent, as the up tight museum director. Anyway, Ben spends the night at the museum to watch all his old flatulent friends come a live and they all have a big fart party.

The next day, Ben gets a call from little Owen Wilson that all shit has broken loose. Once again Ben must save the day and bang a hot chick (Amelia Amelia Earhart played by my latest Hollywood crush, Amy Adams). Will Ben get caught in stu situations again? Will that Egyptian guy not shut up....

The jokes in here get kind of stale and stupid. It's kind of funny but half way though this movie, I realized I was watching a kid's movie. Even some of the kids in the audience didn't seem to understand what was going on. I can't fault them on that since no one in this country gives a damn about History or why these people were the way they were anymore. The movie was entertaining but not as good as the original. The best part was Amy Adams walking around in tight aviation pants. I could watch that all day long. Anyway, enough of that. 3.6 stars out of 5.

Ok kids, which historical or pre-historical figure farted in this picture. And who the hell is that dorky kid with his ass faced toward us.

I don't know why I put this picture up here but I feel like I must. Hea.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews