Changeling (Zergling)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Changeling (Zergling)

Postby TheStuboy » November 6th, 2008, 5:38 pm

Changeling stars the huge lips Angelina Jolie, Being John Malkovich and was directed by Clint Eastwood. It was produced by Ron Howard who was originally going to direct it if I am thinking correctly.

-SPOILERS-

Changeling is based on the true story of a woman in Los Angeles who loses her son mysteriously, and is given a boy who claims he is her son but isn't. The LAPD doesn't want any screw ups to come out so when Angelina goes nuts, they throw her into an insane asylum with no reason for doing so.
Gradually, we learn what may have happened to her missing son.

-END SPOILERS-

Changeling is slow, but that doesn't mean it sucks or isn't entertaining. It certainly takes awhile to get going like most Clint Eastwood movies, but this one is different. Instead of not being able to understand Clint, he isn't in this one. Angelina might receive an Oscar nom for this, as this is likely her best role. John Malkovich is scary as always, and it took me awhile to recognize him. The story gradually gets more and more frustrating.

If you have a little over two hours to blow, and if you're sick of the election, this movie is for you. During the movie however you'll find out from your bro that My friends has lost the election.

Slow, frustrating, but interesting all the same...3.1 stars out of 5.

At least you weren't like Daniel Day-Lewis and abandoned your boy. You abandoned your boy! You abandoned your child. You're my child.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews