Definitely, Maybe - (Definitely, Gay)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Definitely, Maybe - (Definitely, Gay)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 20th, 2008, 3:08 pm

Over the weekend, while taking a break from watching Fireworks, I took my woman to see Definitely, Maybe. I figured that a movie staring Abigail Breslin (Little Miss Sunshine) and Ryan Reynolds (Just Friends) should have been good. So what did I think.

It seems that Little Miss Sunshine is now in the movies where she is the daughter of a single parent and tries to hook that single parent with a special somebody. This time, there are three women he gets to choose from, all past flames including the knockouts Rachel Weisz, Isla Fisher and Elizabeth Banks. Actually one is his recently divorced wife but for some reason, Abigail doesn't know who her real mom is and wants Ryan to tell the story of how he met her mom. Sound confusing? Anyway, this movie is set during the Clinton (Bill) era and Clinton actually has a lot to do with the movie. Anyway, Ryan tells the story, trying not to make Little Miss Sunshine fall asleep and all the while, wishing he wasn't so stu with those past flames.

Well thats the low down so what do I think? Well, I thought this was going to be a straight comedy or rom/com but it got kind of serious toward the end. Anyway, there were some funny parts but not many. Overall, I give the movie 2.9 stars out of 4. Hea.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews