The Stu Ultimatum

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

The Stu Ultimatum

Postby leeroy_t » August 5th, 2007, 12:25 am

Saw the Stu Ultimatum tonight. The movie was good, but not quite as good as the first movie I would say. Lots of action, lots of Stuboy cameramen shooting the scenes, crazy ass car chases, etc... I do recommend seeing the movie, just dont clap at the end like some Kang ppl did in the theater I was at. Hate when stu ppl do that.

Note: In this movie, Bourne copies Christopher in the Stu Supremacy and says "Stu isnt dead, hes right next to you."
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

The Flatch Ultimatum

Postby Kaing of Kaings » September 21st, 2007, 6:34 pm

Good god it stinks in here. I have got some major gas. I thought you would like to know that. Anyway, just got back from seeing The Stu Ultimatum and this time around I could somewhat understand what was going on. I swear that Paul Greengrass must have gone to the Tony Scott Shaky/Blurry Camera School. Not one of his camera men knows how to hold a camera with out moving it. I know this is his intent to make it shaky and mysterious like Bourne but damn it, it makes me sick. And to me it takes away from the effectiveness of the action sequence.
10 years from now if I remember this movie at all, I will remember a blur where the car chase was or where Bourne killed the dude in the bathroom then pissed all over him. No faster way of ruining an action sequence then to act like you have the jiggly-wigglys when holding the camera. HOLD THE CAMERA STILL STU'S.
Anyway I give the movie 3 out of 4 stars. Definitely the best out of the series all though I would have to say, the series overall isn't that great.

The result of shaky camera filming can be seen on Matt DAMONs face. Had the camera man held still, none of this would have happened. Jason Bourne would have lived a normal life. He would have never been a CIA operative. He would have never had to stared at Joan Allen's ass, he would have never had oates with Julia Stiles. They should have left him alone...but they were too stu.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews