In Good Company (In Stu Movie)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

In Good Company (In Stu Movie)

Postby Guest » January 30th, 2005, 1:00 am

:D
In Good Company, starring (Wuss)Topher Grace, Denis Quaid, and Scarlett Johansson. Directed by Paul Weitz (whom directed American Pie...)

This was an interesting film. I wouldn't want to see it again however, once was definitely enough. I am not implying that I didn't like it--only that the ending seemed a bit disappointing.

In this movie Quaid is demoted from his position at Sports America Magazine by young, "fresh-out-of-college-with-no-experience-but-mysteriously-handsome-in-a-pasty-sort-of-way" WussTopher Grace. In a strange turn of events, Grace's wife of 7 months leaves him after eating some of his bad tasting gut rot food, and depressed and downtrodden, Carter (Grace) invites himself to Dan's (Quaid) house for dinner one night.

There he meets (who else but...) DAN'S (ugly)GORGEOUS DAUGHTER (of course) played by Johansson. So, they fall in love over a game of sweaty nutsac foosball. (For, love is not love without foosball...) And start dating. This creates an awkward Boss/Son:Employee/Father dynamic. Which is even more awkward considering Carter is 26 and Johansson is playing an 18 year old.

I don't want to give away the end (just in case after all of that psychotic babbling you still want to see the film...), but basically, lessons are learned and life goes on as it should. See it if you need a good value reinforcer. Or see it if you have just come from Village Inn, after eating a extreme colesterol turtle burger.

I'd give it 2 out of 4 stars because, while entertaining, it was often slow and the ending sucked (but it a good way.)

Jenn Jenn

*Note, portions of this post were edited by "TheStuboy," whom also viewed this movie at the same time. See if you can guess which ones.

Miss Scarlett, I presume.

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 30th, 2005, 7:17 pm

Jenn Jenn, It's good to have you at this forum. While I liked reading your review, there was one thing that bothered me. Scarlett Johanson is Not ugly and I would love to play a game of Sweaty Nutsac Foosball with her and eventually fall in love to where she can have my child and we can live happily ever after. Oh, and maybe I could star in her movies. Anyway, like Alison Loman, Scarlett is my future wife so I would appreciate if you could refrain from callling her ugly. Thanks :wink: .

Signed, I just went Snow Boarding for the First time and my butt hurts.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » January 31st, 2005, 1:53 am

It was me who called her ugly, didnt you read the disclaimer, HAHAHAHA come and get me Mr. Anderson. I think she can't act worth a fart and is too fake to be believable.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

wusstopher grace

Postby leeroy_t » January 31st, 2005, 3:07 pm

I dont see the resemblance of Wuss and Topher Grace, I think I look more like him then Wuss. You have to be all tall and skinny with dorky hair.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » January 31st, 2005, 4:15 pm

He kind of looks like wuss to me, but yeah, more like you Finch.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Anderson Cooper is going to kick your ass

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 31st, 2005, 11:22 pm

Thats right Stuboy, As I type on my laptop with wireless internet, I am running on a highway in Utah up toward Laramie to beat your ass. Yea you better be scared. Scarllet Johannson is hot and i'm sure Leeroy Turtlehead would aggree. She acted well in Lost in Translation but her other movies were kind of stu and cant act much when you have a stu story or script. Anyway, Im going to BEAT. Hea hea. Oh and expect book review for Stuboys "Escape from Metro" book not to be confused with Escape of the Lego or Escape from the Gods. BEAT>
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 31st, 2005, 11:57 pm

I dont know which movies I have seen with Scarlett Johansson in them, but she is definetly a KO. Dont know what Stuboy and Jennifers idea of a KO is but it must be different then the rest of us. As a matter of fact I was in Hollywood over the weekend and Scarlett came up to me and asked me for my autograph as she had seen me in The Stu Supremecy. I was like, Id like to slap your ass around if you dont mind? She of course didnt mind. Anyways she is quite the KO.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby Guest » February 1st, 2005, 1:32 am

Hey guys! I never said she wasn't hot!!!

Anyway, it was stuboy that wrote that stuff, not me. So there!

Jenn.

Postby leeroy_t » February 1st, 2005, 10:49 am

Well then, the Stuboy must be tampering with your messages, beat him for doing that. He must be KANG KANG if he thinks she is fugly.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » February 1st, 2005, 11:16 am

It's not that shes fugly, I just can't stand her bitchy look she had all throughout the movie. She is really stuck on herself and thinks she's the greatest at acting when she really sucks and is just like any other girl in Hollywood, not to mention she is annoying. I am not KANG KANG! I am KDX.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Next

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews