Butt Pirates of the Caribbean - At Series End

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Butt Pirates of the Caribbean - At Series End

Postby Kaing of Kaings » July 27th, 2007, 7:11 pm

Saw the third and hopefully last installment of the Butt Pirates of the Caribbean series. I am going to keep this short and sweet.

I really didn't care for this movie or the whole series in general. It's not to say that the trilogy didn't have its moments or a hot Keira Knightly (especially in this one). But I just never got excited about seeing these films, especially the last one.

*Spoiler*
At World's End starts off kind of slow and then we find Jack who is in Davy Jones Locker along with himself. It's funny how Davy Jones’s Locker looks just like Bonneville Flats, but I digress. This movie wasn't as funny as some of the others but this is the only movie in the series where some pirate guy looks up Keira Knightley's dress...to which we all envy. The movie ends in a climactic flatulent battle which I actually kind of enjoyed despite the rest of the movie. It ends with a hint that yes, there could be more adventures with Jerry Bruckheimer and Gore Verbinski and a bloated fart fest with Keira Knightley's hotness in the center.

*End of Spoiler*

Now onto the movie. I definitely felt this movie was too long and dragged on in some places. I didn't necessarily understand all of it, which is typical of the whole series, but maybe that is just a sign I am getting stu. Anyway, 2.5 stars out of 4. I hope they don't make more of these.

P.S. Look for Stuboy's review coming soon.

This plastic doll is what every perverted Stuboy should have on his computer desk. Just be careful with the sharp sword when you get too close.

If global warming flooded most of the world and left only a small sandy island with four survivors in the entire world, Keira Knightley, Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush and you, who would you pro-create with? I know who I would, and that person is standing in the middle....oates.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » August 4th, 2007, 11:30 pm

I second that Oates of Keira Knightly. She's my age and perfect for me. She shall be my future wife and we will have many adventures in the Caribbean, hopefully more entertaining than the final installment to the Pirates series.

My love of Knightly and her ko appearance aside, the film failed to entertain me.

Here is how I rate the films in order of entertaining value.

Black Pearl - Best
Dead Mantha's Chest - Not as good but still worthy
World's End - Hard as hell to follow, but Keira Knightly has never been hotter.

Like Kaing said, this is the first film someone peaks up under Keira's dress. Auahhhh! Oates!!! Its about time. I was beginning to think the series was advocating kaingness with the lack of any oates related material.

Pirates - At Worlds End, is finally the end of an increasingly boring series. The first two films were good, this one just lacked a lot....except knightley's hottness... instant oates.

2.4 out of 4 for Keira only.

As far as Kaings picture, I'd pick her too, the only good oates, is Keira Knightley oates.

This poster could grace my wall any day. Forget the other ones.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews