XXX State of the Union

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

XXX State of the Union

Postby leeroy_t » January 28th, 2005, 11:49 am

Watch for the sequel to 2002s XXX this summer in theaters. Staring Ice Cube, Samuel L. Jackson and Leeroy Turtlehead clone Willem Defoe (Born in Appleton, WI also a graduate of the University of WI-Milwaukee as is Ubstudios star Turtlehead)

Without Vin Diesel, we think this movie might be kind of cool. The last one of course opened with Rammstein which was very cool and introduced those stu of us to the green fairy (Absinthe). But the rest of the movie was kind of hea hea, we expect much better things out of this one.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808463810 Preview at this site.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » January 28th, 2005, 1:16 pm

Personally I thought the first XXX was kind of gay. Vin Diesel really isn't all that great of an actor. It was very hokey, I mean, Vin doing insanely impossible stunts with ease, come on.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

An insult to the world of Hea

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 28th, 2005, 2:35 pm

I can't believe Leeroy Turtlehead thinks this movie has any hope. I shall challenge him to a duel of flatches. The first movie was extremely gay and full of a bunch of flatchulent explosions. The new one, starring Ice Cube as Vin Desiels character, is probably going to be just as gay if not gayer than the first. Even though Ice Cube is a better actor than Ice Tea who has nothing to do with this, I make a prediction that this movie will flop and get shitty reviews. I am going to call AH right now and tell him to add that for the list of predictions for 2005. When the dust settles, Vin Deseils next movie, The Pacifier, will also be gay and have a bunch of flatchulent explosions. He should stick to his Saving Private Ryan and Boiler Room (Staring Jimmy) roots. Hea hea hea.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » January 28th, 2005, 6:54 pm

You can have a flatch battle in General Stu chat, there you will have the ability to post your own fart (on that specific topic only please) and see who is better, vin diesel or ice cube.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 28th, 2005, 11:23 pm

You will have to excuse me, I think Ive been around neckwarmer people for too long. ha
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 29th, 2005, 12:57 pm

I will have to appologize to Sir Leeroy Turtlehead for the bashing of Tripple X. While my opinion for the movie still stands, I went too far by calling for a duel of flatches, which is totally immature and could produce devistating results. So once again, the attack on Vin Diesel and Tripple X was no way an attact on Leeroy Turtlehead himself. hea.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 29th, 2005, 1:56 pm

Good, I could only beat you in a flatching contest if the Wa lady was cooking for us.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » January 29th, 2005, 3:30 pm

Until then, post your own farts on the general stu chat forum.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews