Snakes on a Plane - (Ballwarz on a Plane)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Snakes on a Plane - (Ballwarz on a Plane)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » August 30th, 2006, 12:26 pm

Ok, the story goes like this. As you can tell from the title of the movie, some Stuboy is fungal blasting his bike through Hawaii when he witnesses something horrible. Now he must travel to California with Samuel Ell. Jackson to testify. There's only one problem, the guy who he witnessed do a horrible thing wants him dead...and all the other passengers on South Pacific Airlines flight 121 dead.

The sceeming bastard desides to release tons of Snakes on the Plane to kill the Stuboy. It's up to Samuel Ell. Jackson to save them all. And thus the nudity, oates, graphic snakebites and some rapper going ooh shit begins.

Snakes on a Plane was one of those movies built up solely on hype on the Internet and it's name. Everybody expected it would be a bomb. But guess what, since people went in with their expectations low, they weren't disappointed, in fact some were exceeded. Ok, so the title is stupid and obvious but who cares. Once the snakes are released and people start getting corpsed, this thing can be pretty entertaining. It's story for the most part makes sense and seems even plausible at times. Some of the acting is hokey but who cares when there is gratuitous nudity and oates.

I was pleasantly entertained by this film. I didn't follow the hype and didn't hear much about it besides the occasional internet website saying it was going to suck. It actually got a 69% on the tomato meter at rottentomatoes.com which puts it in the fresh category. I recommend this film for Stuboy and maybe even Leeroy. Overall, I give it 3 out of 4 stars. Not Oscar worthy buy any means but entertaining.

P.S. I rented the movies Silent Hill and Poseidon over the last week, they suck major and don't rent. Hea.

Stewardist: "So, what did you do to get on first class with Samuel L. Jackson?"

Stuboy: "Well, I was caught farting in a nightclub and playing ballwars with some of my friends. I also was caught spanking my monkey at the zoo when it tried to though shit at me. You know, the usual stuff."

Stewardist: "Yea, I hate it when that happens. I know how you feel. Anyway, what was your name again?"

Stuboy: "Who cares, lets go oates with the snakes on the plane."

Samuel: "I want this MF Biterkid of this MF plane now!"

Stewardist: "Sir, we aren't filming Biterkid on a Plane until next week after Biterkid in Timpanogos Caves gets filmed.

Samuel: "Oh damn it, how many Biterkid movies are they going to make?"

Biterkid: "Aahhwwwwww Aahhhwwwww..."

Samuel and Stewardist: "Uuuuueeeeaahhhhhhh, stop biting me kid...aahhh....ahhh...Shingggggggg"
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews