Rambo, First Blood 2 (Ramblo, Spank Your Pud Too)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Rambo, First Blood 2 (Ramblo, Spank Your Pud Too)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 23rd, 2005, 1:54 am

Well, I just got done watching Rambo 2 and I must say, I was impressed with the hot asian chick that helped Rambo and kicked some ass. She is what my future wife will surely be like, especially when I get into the kind of trouble Rambo gets in this movie.

Starting off, Rambo is hitting a bunch of rocks with a sledge hammer trying to be like Gahliger but misserably failing to do so. Anyway, the colonel shows up again and says he has a mission. The US wants to send him back to Vietnam to take some pictures of a prison camp which is actually a Las Vegas brothel. Anyway, he gets there, gets his damn jump cord stuck when he jumps out of the plane, and all hell breaks lose. Along the way, he meets a beautiful Asian woman who has a perfect english accent but can't seem to put the words together right. He pops a chub immediately upon seeing her and a corny love story follows.

As he gets to the POW camp, he discovers that it actually does have POWs and that none of them can walk or can even see Rambo when he is staring stupidly into the prison bars. Anyway he manages to get one and atemps to escape only to find out that the shitty guy that sent him there doesnt want him to succeed for some reason I still haven't figured out. Rambo is trapped by the Vietnamese, stripped naked and stuck in some pig pooh.

Anyway, to make a long story short, the Asian chick wants to go back to the US with Rambo to pro-create and Rambo is all about that till she gets shot by some a-hole. Rambo gets pissed off and a bunch of people die. It all ends in a climactic helicoptor chase with one of the scariest helicopters I have ever seen.

Overall, I think this film was better than the first. Not perfect by any means but still some what entertaining in this day and age. I give it about 3 stars out of 4, and I give 4 out of 4 stars for the asian chick's performance.
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 23rd, 2005, 2:22 pm

Ell, Rambos boss is pissed cause Rambo was just supposed to take pictures, he wasnt supposed to start a mini war with the Vietnamese and Russians. The evil Russian leader in this movie is the inspiration for Leeroy Turtleheads Russian accent in the Stu Supremecy. " Make a radio call, dooo it NOW!!!"

Your reviews are f-ing hillarious Wuss, maybe u should be a comical film critic.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » January 21st, 2006, 3:44 pm

El Just finally saw this movie for the first time and Kaing sums it up minute by minute. That scary helicopter is the same one that chases the Wolverines in Red Hea Dawn. I disagree with stu on the amount of stars this movie gets. Its 2 out of 4 for me, because, like the first one, this is just too dorky for me. I did notice a lot of the scenes that Hot Shots used to make the spoof and I liked that fact. The helicopter chase was nothing special, just that some people are a really bad shot. I enjoying seeing that one field and village blown to smitherines and all the guys going ahhh ahhh. The asian chick was hot, but I agree, she can't speak English well very, she put words together can't string sentence though. I thought more was going to happen with her, instead some guy who gets blown up later in the film shoots her.

Again 2 stars out of 4 for Stallone's constant AHHH AHHH *explosion* AHHHH *explosion* AHHHH!

Oh did you notice that all those rocks at the beginning were props placed there. Look at where they are, they look totally out of place. You forgot to mention the part when Ramblo is getting tortured on that bed spring thing and the lights are going nuts. Reminded me of Hot Shots part Steux.

Entertaining to say the least, but not a home video getter.

Coming next, Ramblo part III
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 21st, 2006, 10:18 pm

Make a radio call, do it now!!!!!!

If you think Rambo 2 was stu, Rambo 3 is so utterly ridiculous you wont believe it.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » January 21st, 2006, 11:30 pm

That was funny, that Russian guy spoke pretty close like you did in SS. Hilarious.

From what I've seen, the Ramblo series isn't all that great so far.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews