Nacho Libre - (Nacho Diarrhea)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Nacho Libre - (Nacho Diarrhea)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » June 25th, 2006, 1:44 pm

It's been a week since i've seen this movie with my woman in one of the sweatiest butt holes in the world, Phoenix. Instead of going to the Harkins Theaters like we usually do, we went to an AMC Theater and let me tell you, they are better than the Harkins Theaters. They have way more leg room and their seats are comfortable. And for some reason, it seems like less stu people go there so it was a better experience than the previous films.

Anyway, on to the movie. Nacho Libre is directed by a guy named Jared Hess...yes Hess is his last name... who directed the movie called Napoleon Dynamite. The story revolves around Jack Black's character named Nacho who is a monk at a Mexican Monestary. From there, he DXes far away Mexican stations on his old fashioned radio. He can't seem to get an ID off of 900 XEX from Mexico City so he decides to become a wrestler and fart on all his wrestling victims. He does this to provide the orphanage food that will make the kids stop farting.

So the movie has it's funny parts and yes it is better than Napoleon Dynamite in my opinion. However, like Napoleon Dynamite, it has it's slow parts and the humor can be dry at times. There are a couple of flatch scenes that had me laughing out loud though. I would recommend this one to anyone who liked Napoleon or that kind of humor. Overall I give it about 2.85 stars out of 4. My woman gives it 2.75 stars for the farting scenes and a preview where a cartoon says "I pooted".

Nacho minutes before he unleashed his world famous SBD Fart in your Face move which is guaranteed to bring down anyone in the ring, and the audience too.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews