X-Men, The Last Stand - (C-Men, The Last Splooge)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

X-Men, The Last Stand - (C-Men, The Last Splooge)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » June 12th, 2006, 12:05 am

My woman and I decided to see a movie today and seeing how nothing else showing really seems worth sitting in a theater full of stupid people, we chose C-Men. First off, what is it with Stupid People and movies? I swear, I haven't had a good movie experience in at least a year. This is because the populous of the USA continues to get stupider and insist on talking on cell phones and bringing kids along that don't understand the movie and can't sit still. I had a stupid kid behind me who kept on leaning against the back of my chair and talking. The parents (F&#king dumbasses) just sit there and let their kids run around and talk. This is the reason why the world is coming to an end. Not the seven horsemen of the Apacolypto or the return of Jebus, no, it's stupid no good people at the multiplex.

Alright, now to the movie. I have seen the first two C-Men movies and I don't remember much. I was never a big comic book fan of any comic book and the C-men characters were no exception. Just like the other two films, this movie has a bunch of characters whom I don't quite know and whom I never make an emotional connection with. So when they die, im like, ok, next scene please. Some major characters do die in this one and some for reasons we don't quite know. The Beast is Kelsey Grammer whom my woman pointed out but I didn't believe her until the ending credits. The story was kind of stu and there was a lot of stuff going on. There were mutants who were for George W. Bush and there were mutants against GWB. They had to pick sides and a dorky fight ensues kind of like what’s going on in America right now.

So what did I think of the movie? It is a typical X-Men movie where there are a bunch of characters and no one knows exactly what is going on. Overall, I give it about 2.75 stars out of 4 because it was somewhat entertaining. It was especially entertaining when Magneto lifts up the Golden Gate Bridge in SF and drops it on the steps of Leeroy Turtlehead's apartment. My Woman and I were extras on the bridge when they filmed it. You can see us running for our lives from the pass gas acting and shitty computer special effects.

After a hard day of fighting mutants and stupid people at movie theaters; Wolverine felt nothing was more relaxing than lighting a cigar and then lighting his farts on fire.

Which one of them is naked and has body paint on them. Hint: It's not who you think it is."
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » June 12th, 2006, 10:30 pm

Yes, you literally cant go to a movie anymore without some hessian acting stu and ruining it for you. Ell, there is another theater by my house that some guy at work was telling me is pretty cool. They have big couches you sit on and they serve beer and food. Ill have to check it out sometime.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews