Stuboys list of the best and WURST movies of 2020 (updated)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Stuboys list of the best and WURST movies of 2020 (updated)

Postby TheStuboy » February 14th, 2021, 2:04 pm

Now that 2020 is fully in the rear... view mirror, and the plandemic is finally starting to wind down thanks to Joe Biden, I am going to take a look back at the lost year of 2020 as fart as film and TV. So without further ado, here's my list.

Movies:

1) Tenet (poop) - a large mess but fun to watch
2) Soul - Pixar's touching look at life before, during, and after death. Hea.
2) (tie) The Wrong Missy - a David Spade picture that's actually pretty funny
3)Wonder Woman 1984 - again, a mess, but it has its moments. Second half is much better.
4) Let Him Go - old man Costly gets pissed owf at a bunch
of rednecks who took his your my grandchild.
5) Onward - not one of Pixar's greats, but it'll do.
6) Borat 2 - a look at Trump's dumb fuck America
7) The Invisible Man - if only it had ended better, and had bewbs.

Honorable Mention:
News of the World (Snooze of the Earf)

Best TV of 2020

1) Yellowstone (season 3) - The Duttons are under attack and Rip needs to rip some ass on someone for it.
1) (tie) Better Call Ball (season 5) - its getting scarier and closer to Breaking Ball.
2) Ozark (season 3) ffffffff.... fuck, Marty gon get it.
3) The Queen's Gambit - The Queefs Oates-it
4) Shameless (season 10) - this show is done.
5) Unsolved Mysteries - its not the same with out Robert Stackhead but some episodes are better than others. Glad its back, in some form.
6) Prodigal Son season 2 - My Boooyeee.
7) 911 - season 2. Jennifer Love Hugetits gets preggers and kaing people die in funny scenarios.
8- 911 Lonestar - Liv Tyler has fart face and Rob Lowe talks about his Atkins diet.

Honorable mention: Walking Dead Season 10 extended. All but two of the episodes were unnecessary.

Worst of 2020
1) Unhinged - Fat Russell Crowe farts around N'awlins in a paint by numbers bore.
2) The King of Staten Island - A bunch of hessians argue about where they live and they all probably stink like garbage. We couldn't even finish it.
3) Greenland - American Mike fights dingleberries in Atlanta in a cgi mess film with zero point.

Worst TV of 2020
1: Family Guy latest season. This show should just end. Its limping along at this point.

So thank God this garbage God awful year has left us, along with the stinking turd Trump. Here's hoping 2021 is better as far as film but so far it doesn't look like it will be.
If we as a society can't get covid under control, because too many refuse to trust science and medicine, we are going to be in a world of hurt well after 2021. People just need to stop being so fucking stupid, but fat Russell Crowe chance of that.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews