The Best (and Worst) Movies and TV of 2020

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

The Best (and Worst) Movies and TV of 2020

Postby Kaing of Kaings » October 18th, 2020, 8:48 pm

Well, I think it's time to put 2020 to bed. I guess we made it out the ass end of that year into 2021 with great hopes for the future. Biden was elected and Trump was a sore loser of course. His idiots spawned and insurrection on January 6, 2021, 2020 still took huge dumps on everything but we are not here to talk about huge dumps. We are here to talk about Movies and Television in the year that was 2020. It was a year of monumental change on all fronts with the UBSTUdios west office moving a little further east from Idaho and back into the old stomping grounds of Wyoming. With most of us responsible ones social distancing and trying to avoid the public, there was a lot of time to watch TV and it generally was a quality year of TV with Yellowstone, Cobra Kai, Curb and Ozark kicking some ass. Some good documentaries as well came out. As for movies, not much came out and to be honest, I don't really care much about the Oscars this year but I will probably still watch some of the nominees. Not a strong year for movies but given the circumstances, I think the theaters did the right thing with shutting down. Who wants to be in a theater with a bunch of mouth breathers not wearing masks when a global pandemic is going on right. Many of the movies that were released on instant streaming farted into our lives like Wonder Woman 84 (will not be on the best of list) and Judas and the Black Touch Me Touch Me Jesus, which may be on there. Anyway, I am rambling, it's been a long strange year. Lets put it to bed.

Best Movies of 2020

1. Onward - (Two Brothers go on a Pixar journey of Hea!)
2. Soul - (A cat that is musical gas)
3. Wolfwalkers - (Wolffing Walkers)
3. (Tie) Hamilton - (I'm not going to make my last shot. Not technically a movie but it's a great show with great music anyway)
3. (Tie) The Invisible Man - (The invisible man Tea Bags Elisabeth Moss)
3. (Tie) Minari - (Asian family moves to Arkansas in the 1980s to raise crops and a family. If they have to live in peace, then they will)
3. (Tie) PaLm Springs - (Groundhog Day for Millennials)
3. (Tie) Let Him Go - (Kevin Costly and Diane Lane take on a bunch of North Dakotan Hessians)
3. (Tie) Sound of Metal - (When you play drums with a shitty girl screaming band, you will lose your hearing)
4. The Kaing of Staten Island - (A day in the life of some Hessians living on Staten Island)
5. Tenet -(Pretty good in the middle but the last scene is kind of a mess. Still nice to be back in a theater even briefly during the pandemic)
6. Greyhound - (Tom Hanks can't get sleep or take a shit without Nazi submarines attacking his convoy)
6. (Tie) 7500 - (Joseph Gordon-Levitt must fight terrorist on a plane in this frustrating thriller)
6. (Tie) News of the World/ ( Tom Hanks can’t get sleep or take a shit without some hessian Texans harassing him trying to take his little girl)
7. Borat: Subsequent Film - (Borat almost gets killed by racists)
8. Freaky - (Vince Vaghn is a serial killer who switches bodies with a high school girl and goes all hea!)
9. Hilbillly Elegy - (Hessians struggle to make it in Hessian Country USA, West Virginia)
9. (Tie) Uncle Frank - (Paul Bettany plays Hea well and has to drive down south to visit his Hessian family)
9. (Tie) Bill and Ted Face the Music - (Bill and Ted get Old Balls)
10. The Gentlemen - (Matthew McConahaaaay and the boys get into some shieeet.)
10.(Tie) The Way Back - (Ben Aflack coaches Catholic high school basketball, gets pissed off a bunch of times, and drinks)
11. One night in Miami - (I want to be in the room where it happened...the room where it happened...)

Honorable Mentions: The Trial of the Chicago 7. Judas and the Black Messiah, Zola, Love and Monsters, The Forgotten Battle

Onward is the story of two blue man group children getting out of town and having a grand ol day with their dads butt.

Best Documentaries

1. The Long Way Up - (Ewan and Charlie return for the ultimate journey from the southern tip of South America to LA)
1. (Tie) Challenger: The Final Flight
2. The Bee Gees: How Can You Mend a Broken Heart
2.(tie) Grant
3. The Octopus Teacher
3. (Tie) Class Action Park - (It's a park Justin and I designed in that PC game with the Fart Fontinelle ride)
4. Heavens Gate: The Cult of Cults
5. The Tiger Kang
6. McMillions - (People steal money and screw over a bunch of people using McDonalds Mr. Hanson Cannon Ball scratch and sniff game)
6 (Tie) Jeffery Epstein: Filthy Rich
7. Have a good trip: Adventures in psychedelics

Best TV:

1. Yellowstone - Season 3 (The Yellowstone Caldera finally blows and causes Kevin Costly to fly at the camera while Rip is punching a cow flying through the air!)
1. (Tie) Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10 - (Larry David is back and trying to survive Trump's America!)
1. (Tie) Cobra Kai - Season 3 (It’s full on Ballwarz in this season)
1. (Tie) Better Call Saul - Season 5 (Jimmy and Kim go deeper down the rabbit hole and a scary Salamanca Guy is coming after them)
2. Ozark - Season 3 -(Jason Batman and Laura Linney go deeper into their situation and Ruth gets more pissed owf. Ends in one of the scarier scenes. WTF!)
2. (Tie) The Mandalorian - Season 2 (Star Wars done right)
2. (Tie) Connected: Season 1 - (Dorky Guy sniffs poop)
2. (Tie) Shameless - Season 11 -(The final season. Sad to see these characters go but the show was running out of ideas. One of the top 10 series for me)
2. (Tie) Washington
3. The Outsider - Season 1- (Is Jason Batman a killer of children or is he not? Ben Mendelson tries to find out.)
3. (Tie) The Crown - Season 4 - (Show is getting better)
3. (Tie) The Good Lord Bird - (John Brown ties to kick slavers butts)
4. I Know This Much is True - (Mark Ruffalo acts his balls off playing twin brothers in this depressing but fascinating series)
4. (Tie) The Queens Gambit- (Young woman kicks serious Anus at chess)
5. Away - Season 1-(Hilary Swank and crew uses fart power to get from Earth to Mars.)
5. 100 Humans - Season 1 - (Dorky people do dorky experiments)
6. Pandemic: How to Prevent an Outbreak - (Oops too late)
6, (Tie) X-ray Earth - Season 1 (What happens when the flatch bubble under Yellowstone explodes?)
7. Drain the Oceans- Season 3 - (Drain the toilet)
7. (Tie) Little Fires Everywhere - (Little Farts Everywhere)
7. (Tie)History 101 - Season 1
8. South Park - Season 24 (Pandemic Special)
8. (Tie) Family Guy - Season 11 (Some hits and misses)
9. The Great Greek Myths -Season 3 (The Ahgucy)
10. Unsolved Mysteries- Volume 1
11. Westworld - Season 3 (A bloated sci-fi mess. I think I am done with this show. I don’t care a fuck about any of these characters)

Here's a picture from the season where Rip farts on Jamie instead of punching a cow in the head out of sheer anger.

Worst of 2020

1. Underwater - (Not Terrible but Kristen Stewart farts underwater causing monsters to be unleashed)
2. Irresistible - (Jon Stewart directs a political poowee)
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews