The Best (and Worst) Movies of 1985

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

The Best (and Worst) Movies of 1985

Postby Kaing of Kaings » December 11th, 2016, 7:17 pm

1985 was an ok year with two five star movies, Back to the Future and Cocoon, and several decent 4 star movies. Surprisingly there aren't a lot of kids movies since I was a kid at this time but maybe it's just I was watching all the Disney Movies that came out before. Anyway, not much to say here but to count them down.

1. Back to the Future* - (First movie of the best Trilogy ever)
2. Cocoon* - (Steve Guttenberg gets his Oates on with an Alien)
3. Weird Science - (The movie that inspired me to try and make a real girl from a magazine with my light bright)
4. Pale Rider - (Preeeeeeacherrrrrr)
5. National Lampoons European Vacation - (Pig in a poke)
5. (Tie) My Science Project - (Cool Tyrannosaurus scene and hot chick save the day)
6. Jewel of the Nile - (When the going gets tough...the tough get going, Michael Douglas and Danny Devito get a bad case of 80's squarehead)
7. The Breakfast Club - (Hay Hay Hay HAAAY..oooooooooowwwooaaaa, Don't puss forget about me..)
8. Fletch - (Flatch)
9. After Hours - (Scorsese's weird romp)
9. (Tie) Just One of the Guys - (Chick tries to sneak into a sweaty nutsac locker room)
10. Brazil - (Flatch conquers all)

* = Five Stars

Robert Zemekis' first concept for this movie was to make it like Polar Express and Beowolf with less dead eyes but shitter CGI.

Worst of 1985

1. Enemy Mine - (I remember my parent's and I watching this and they liked it. Watched it when I was older and thought it was extremely boring)
2. A View to a Kill - (Worst...Bond...Movie...Ever...Roger Moore tries not to fart on the bomb that will blow up San Francisco)
3. St. Elmo's Fire - (A bunch of winy teens deal with stupid issues that no-one cares about)
4. Teen Wolf - (Michael J. Fox turns into a werewolf after spanking his monkey too much)
5. Rambo First Blood Part II - (Rambo first Pud, part Stu)
6. Lifeforce - (The only thing that saves this movie is the naked woman walking around the whole time. Even Patrick Stewart's kangness can't save this stinker)
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews