Chicken Little - (Chicken Shit)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Chicken Little - (Chicken Shit)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » November 27th, 2005, 8:40 pm

Have you seen a movie with annoying Disney Characters recently? Have you seen a story involving a Little Chicken who is a Chicken Shit? Apparently, most of the country has....and so is it good?

Lets start at the beginning......My lady friend has been wanting to see this movie for along time now. She has mentioned the movie almost every time we meet, and so I felt it was my obligation to take her to see this movie. I must say, I was a little curious about this movie too...but only a little....he paused.

And hence forth, we finally made it to the theater. The movie started out with a bunch of crappy previews that draw no interest to me. Movies like, Yours, Mine, and Ours and other family with 12 kids movies. Come on, how many kids can you realistically have unless you’re some kind of millionaire with nanny’s who use the feather duster to tickle your sack. Anyway, off track here...let me start by saying the movie is a little weird.

It seemed at times it was trying to be geared toward kids and others toward adults. It didn't seem there was a happy balance. Some of the stuff was pretty creative.............others were obvious spoofs to other movies which sucked, I.E. M. Night Shamalama Ding Dongs Signs.
I really don’t like any of M. Nights movies and to spoof his movies is to add on to the suck.

The movies main characters, Chicken Little (Little Shit), Runt of the Litter (Fat Pig who needs to have an apple in his mouth and placed on a rotisserie ..mmmm)...Ugly Duckling (Dorkus)...and Fish out of Water (Needs to be on my hook and in my freezer)...have there moments but I thought for the most part it was a little...stu. Chicken Little's dad needed a Mantha for him to beat since he looked like he could use one. Oh, did I mention there were a bunch of kids at this movie that needed their diaper changed?

Anyway, the good part of the movie is that it was short (and Hour and 17 minutes I think). The other was that now that I have seen the movie...I don't have to see it again. (Sorry Lady Friend....I enjoyed taking you to the movie just not the movie). Anyway, I give this movie about 2 out of 4 stars which means it's a rotten tomato on the tomatometer.

A Scene from Disney's Chicken Little 2 - The Crispiness when the citizens of Oakey Oaks have had enough.
of Chicken Littles anticks and decide to have Chicken Little for dinner.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » November 29th, 2005, 10:41 pm

cant believe u saw that, I was forced to see harry buttwhisker over the thanksgiving holiday as my woman forced me to go as well. I have to believe it was somewhat more interesting then chicken hea! its actually kind of dark and evil and cant imagine why young kids arent freaked out or will become serial killers because they watched these movies.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews