Lifeforce (Heaforce)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Lifeforce (Heaforce)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 16th, 2005, 12:40 pm

Ell, I just got Lifeforce on Netflix last week. It was directed by the same guy who did Polterguist and written by the same guy who did Alien. The story is about this spaceship of Americans and British that are sent to investigate Halley's Comet when they find a spaceship infront of it. They immediately go inside and find these dead vampire bat things hanging on the walls. They also find these clear coffins with a hot naked chick and two dorky naked guys. They decide to bring the coffins with their naked contents back to the earth spaceship. Things go wrong however when the naked chick possesses a bad american actor and the spaceship burns up and the bad actor escapes being the only one alive. Now George W Bush decides to send an American Spaceship up there to get the naked people coffins and bring them to London where a bunch of perverted brits try to go Oats with the naked chick. She escapes and walks around the country side naked sucking out the lifeforce of all the people she meets. Soon all of London, including Patrick Stewart is a beatfest of walking zombie hessians. Its up to the bad American Actor to save the day with his pasty faced british cousin. I would recommend this movie if you enjoy watching pointless nudity like me but dont expect the story to be great or the acting either. The chick is hot and there is a steamy LEEEROY scene with the bad american actor. The ending his horribly dumb and this could be the most flatchulent movie ever made. Anyway, I give it abot 2 stars for nudity and Leeroy. Other than that, it is a Flatulent movie. ** . Butthesda Cobblebottom gave it the same amount of stars and wrote the same review that I did.
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

Postby leeroy_t » January 16th, 2005, 4:02 pm

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle Review

Do you enjoy seeing Asian chics breasts? Do you laugh when really hot chics have a taco-flatch contest? Then you will love Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Staring Jon Cho (Harold) as a somewhat reserved financial analyst dude, and Kal Penn ( Kumar) a would be med student if he really wanted to. Also featuring Leeroy Turtlehead as (Rosenberg) the shofar bong smoking heb, and Jimmy as Harolds asshole boss. Not to give away too much, but the story basically involves Harold and Kumar getting high and looking for a White Castle so they can eat those mini burgers. They go through a crazy series of events, running into neckwarmer extreme sports enthusiests, a cheetah, being busted by the cops, partying with asian chics, maybe scoring with taco shit british kos, having doogie howser spank it in the back of there car, and a love scene with a big bag of marijuana. We rate it 3.5 out of 4 stars, the movie is f-ing hillarious. Dont forget to watch the extras on the dvd including the "art of the fart". I suggest we film a comedy next year, we could use our natural flatching, and dorkyness to produce a great comedy.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » January 18th, 2005, 12:30 pm

The people on yahoo thought Lifeforce was hea too. Take a look:
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1800088704
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » February 1st, 2005, 6:20 pm

I saw this yesterday (Netflix) and thought it was kind of stu. I didn't like the stiff acting and the special effects were hokey, and this guy who made them won an oscar? The earth is discolored, the animatronics are obvious, and the overall look of the special effects signifies a limited budget. I mean, the special effects in Spring Vacation 2 are worse, but at least the whole movie will not, or doesn't revolve around special effects.

This movie, while it contained a naked woman, had nothing else but crappy british accents and stu moments and acting baddly going for it. Worst sci-fi film I've seen in a long time. I did enjoy the naked girl though, ah ha haa :twisted:
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Perverted Pooh

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 1st, 2005, 9:01 pm

You must be a pervert Stuboy because the only reason to make Lifeforce was to please perverts like me with pointless nudity of hot chicks. Yea the movie is stu, the only reason I rented it was because I knew a naked chick walked around in it. Oh and Patrick Stewards gay scene was pretty hilarious too.

Hey Stuboy, Can I get a copy of Spring Vacation too. I will wait till the Second one comes out so you can put both on the same VHS.

"I'm going to beat you up. I'm going to beat you down. I'm going to turn around and fart on you. Im going to make you cry. I'm going to say your gay. I'm going to tell a lie and fart on You"

Rick Astley

P.S. Have you watched Ahguy Vs Preditor yet?
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » February 1st, 2005, 10:29 pm

No, the wait time for it on Netflix said long wait. I only have until the 5th until my free trial stops, and I have two more movies coming, one tomorrow and the other thursday.

I will send you a copy of SV and SV2 when I get done with it.
Oates Ski athon this weekend at White Pine. Oates goes solo and sings Hall's out of touch because he recently broke up with oates. I am a perverted stuboy.

I thought that patrick stewart scene was gay too.

Leeroy, you do not have to send me your address, I had wah find it for me. I will send it when I get stamps.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 2nd, 2005, 10:48 am

Is your new thing pretending to be Hea and Oates? Cause if it is I might have to order a beating for each of you. Just send sv1 whenever, no rush.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

NETFLIX Fast Times At Stuboy High

Postby TheStuboy » February 2nd, 2005, 11:33 pm

I just saw Fast Times At Stuboy High this afternoon. I thought it was better than Heaforce and Silence of The Stuboys. Sean Penn did a good job and so did Judge Reinhold.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews