Red Eye - (Pink Eye)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Red Eye - (Pink Eye)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » September 13th, 2005, 11:18 pm

While the title of this movie review suggests that you can get Pink Eye from watching Wes Craven's latest foray into the business of making movies, it's not the case. I happened to see this flick in the wonderful Metropolis of Gallup, New Mexico (not) which is similar to Rock Springs, Wyoming except for the Navajo's doing the Macarena outside some tire place. While Gallup is a hole in the ground, the girl I was with made the trip all the while.

:twisted: Red Eye stars the beautiful Rachel McAdams who can be seen in Wedding Crashers and The Note Book, and the bad guy, Cillian Murphy who can be seen in 28 Days Later and Buttman Begins. Cillian Murphy can play a good bad guy because of his sunken in eyes and his penetrating gaze. Rachel McAdams is just plain hot.

Anyway, the story follows these two as Rachel plans to return to Miami to settle some hotel business that deals with some important guest. She meets Cillian (Jackson Ripner aka Jack the Fart Ripper) and the two seem to hit it off. That is until Rachel's character gets the stomach flu from eating the fish on the plane and gets explosive diarrhea. Cillian tries to get her to make a phone call so it won’t look like he is calling 1-900 numbers on the plane. And thus a twisty, touristy, flatulent adventure occurs.

Now the flick itself has nothing to do about what I just mentioned. In fact, the part I mentioned about Bruce Willis on the run way in Miami shouting Yippee Kay Yea mother f*@ker is all made up. However, I was hoping the movie would be more engaging than it was. While some parts did make my companion and I jump, for some reason it wasn't that intriguing. It didn't help that some asshole behind us had to talk on the cell phone in the middle of the movie and his kids were kicking the back of the seats. But overall, I found the movie less engaging then I wanted. Oh well, I had a good weekend anyway. Overall, I give the movie 2 and a half stars out of 4 for intense head shots and mocha latté explosions.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » September 14th, 2005, 9:06 pm

Cillian Murphy plays a coletlatch like criminal in "Intermission" (2004), a recommened movie by Lroy T Head if you want to listen to coletflatch ppl talk and like a good interconnected caper that makes no sense but comes flatchulently together in the end.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews