Wedding Crashers - (Butt Bashers)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Wedding Crashers - (Butt Bashers)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » August 1st, 2005, 10:53 pm

Ellll......

On what could be quite possibly the best date I have been on in the longest time...I went to see Wedding Crashers... and it was actually her idea to go. And LEEROY, she and I enjoyed it.

Wedding Crashers tells the story of Owen Wilson and his best friend Vince Vaughn and their adventures of Crashing Weddings. This actually sounds like it would be a cool thing to do when your single and having nothing else to spank it to. Anyway, Owen happens to fall for the beautiful Rachel McAdams and he tries his hardest to stink up the dance floor. However, Rachel has a dufus GWB loving boyfriend. And thus, the challenge is on, to win over hottie Rachel before she is to marry this slimebag. Rachel’s sister in the movie (The red head) is a horny girl and has it out for Vince. Meanwhile, Vince and Owen go through many misadventures to win the girls of their dreams.

This movie is pretty funny and it is up there with American Pie and Meet the Parents. It's also really enjoyable when you have a woman with you...because believe it or not.. this is kind of a chick flick. Yea I know what your saying...he's gone gay.....but this is what Chick Flicks should be.. Something the guy and girl can enjoy and laugh at at the same time instead of the guy laughing at the movie while the girl is pissed because it's supposed to be a romantic moment and then somebody flatches.

Overall, I have to agree with Leeroy T. and give this movie 3 out of 4 stars. It was entertaining as a movie should be. So there. ...hea.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » September 6th, 2005, 10:02 am

I disagree, I thought it was entertaining, yet a bit long and slow sometimes, and even I had my woman with me and she agreed. I saw this film at the cheap seats in GR on Sunday.

I say that while it is funny, it doesn't meet Beat The Manthas or American Poo 's standards. Its not that I was dissapointed, the film does have its funny moments and it is entertaining, its just not as great as I expected.

Given that this is one of the worst years for film, its not surprising that this is another one that just doesn't quite float my boat, I still think it was funny and that GWB guy got what he deserved (spoiler). By the way, that GWB guy reminds me of Leeroy Turtlehead in some ways, I think he looks like him.

2 stars out of 4.
(Partially because I'm not a chick flick kinda guy, though I did enjoy The Fartbook.)
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » September 6th, 2005, 7:34 pm

We should film a wedding crashers type movie at the KOs wedding! that would be hillarious!
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Ball Bashers

Postby Kaing of Kaings » September 6th, 2005, 9:24 pm

I aggree, we can play characters like Vince and Owen and go through all kinds of flatchulent experiences. KO would get jealous and have to call the wedding off because we would be with our women and she would miss the PTing days. Then Boob would go Hea and stare at Stuboys nice butt for a while. HA.

P.S. Sorry Stuboy, just had to throw that one out there. Boob will stare at any guy while they shower. I think he stared at me once at Silver Lake. He was like, Oates, I was like URGAY get away from me........I'm sure he would stare at Leeroy if he had the chance.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » September 6th, 2005, 11:24 pm

Even Jenn says he is beyond fruity, he's scary. I can't believe Stucy is marrying Brice, something doesn't seem right.

Just got back from watching Stugecoach with Shlong Wayne for my Critical Flatch Film class. Its scary riding across campus this late at night, I need to get a light for my bike.

I think when I get back to GR to get my car looked at this wknd I will bring back one of those blue LED lights.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » September 12th, 2005, 9:52 pm

Oh and btw, I saw Butt Bashers whilest in GR two weeks ago with Jenn, and it was eh, entertaining but not the greatest. Its not even as great as Anderson makes it out to be above. It has its funny parts, but its mostly stu and nothing I haven't seen before....

2.01 stars out of 4 for stuness.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews