War of Worlds War III

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

War of Worlds War III

Postby leeroy_t » July 2nd, 2005, 5:56 pm

Directed by Stuven Spiegelberger and starring Hessian Scientist Tom Cruise, War of the Worlds turned out to be a pretty good flick. I wont give any spoilers as I know you hessians will be seeing this if you havent all ready. I would rate the movie 3.5 out of 4 stars for Ubstudios quality war scenes and pretty cool assed aliens. Ell, take a chic to this one, she will be grabbing your shlong the entire time. hea hea Im sure Art Hess will review this one as well as the aleins were pretty darn coo, especially the noise there machines make when they are corpsing ppl! hea
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Whore of the Worlds

Postby Kaing of Kaings » July 4th, 2005, 11:29 am

Ell, I saw War of the Worlds last Wednesday when it first opened. I must say, I thought the beginning up to the end was awesome. Definately some Speilberg moments throughout the film, and I thought Tom Cruise did a good job. The biggest problem I had with this film was the ending. I kept on expecting more but it never happened. Anyway, I'll keep the review short. I know Stuboy saw it and he liked it. That noise the machines made when they were coming was cool. The King Kong trailer looked pretty good.

Not the best Speilberg film but I will give it 3 out of 4 stars.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » July 6th, 2005, 1:08 am

Indeed the ending was dissapointing but the rest of the movie made up for it. I liked how the kid was DXing in the car and picking up no stations.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » July 6th, 2005, 8:16 pm

Ell, what did you expect to happen in the ending, gwb farting and killing the aliens? ACtually it was the flatch we breathe that led to the aliens demise.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews