Batman Begins - (Buttman Begins)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Batman Begins - (Buttman Begins)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » June 19th, 2005, 2:40 pm

Remember that preview that UBSTUdios parent studio, Kitcat studios made along time ago in 1997. The preview was for Buttman and as I recall, it was pretty hilarious but it's probably been taped over and lost in oblivion.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with this review. Some guys and a girl from work wanted to go and see Buttman Begins, and I was all about that. I saw the previews and it looked like it would be ok although I wasn't as excited about it than I was War of the Worlds coming out later this month. As many of you know, I’m a huge Steven Spielberg fan and while Tom Cruise can act in some movies, Magnolia, A few Hea Men, and Minority report, I know it’s still hard to buy him. A lot of people don't like him because they think he is an ego maniac which could be true. But I still want to see War of the Worlds. Anyway back to Buttman.

Christian Bale is a kick ass actor. He started off early in the Spielberg flick, Empire of the Sun. He did a damn good job in that and that was some of the best Child acting I have seen; take note Jake Lloyd from the Phantom Menace (your acting skills are non-existent). He was good in American Psycho, Reign of Fire, and Buttman too. Cillian Murphy (28 Days Later) did a good job as the Scarecrow who uses a pass-gas like substance to make his enemies hallucinate. Michael Caine was good as Alfred and Gary Oldman as Commissioner Gordon as well. Morgan Freeman did a good job and I never knew Liam Neeson could fight so well. Katie Holmes did alright although she needed to get rid of those Canker soars that Tom Cruise gave her before filming.

Now onto the movie. To be honest, I’m still trying to decide how I feel about this movie. For the Record, It is far superior to Batman and Robin and Batman's pointy ears don't sway when he's running toward the camera. It is better than Buttman Returns and Butman Forever; however, those movies were entertaining in their own right. I still haven't decided if it is better than the original Buttman but only time can tell on that one. The Buttmobile in this one is a lot cooler though, and I wouldn't mind using it to run over some of George Bush's shitty policies or some Taliban or Al Queefa terrorist.

The plot was kind of stu I though on how the bad guys plan to take over and destroy Gotham, and I noticed some major plot holes with that which I wont mention here. I want to see if you can catch them and report them here. It will be interesting to see what or who Buttman fights in the next movie (Hint, the worthless card in a deck of 52)(which I can guarantee there will be). However, do to my indecisiveness on this movie, I’m afraid I can only give it a 2 and three quarters out of 4 stars for now and that might change in the future. I can tell you that everyone in the group I went with thought it was Awesome, and I was the only one who wasn't sure on what to think. I know if this would of came out before Tim Burtons Batman, hands down this would of rocked, but I had a little Burton bias going in. I would like to see what Stuboy thinks of this movie and Leeroy Turtlehead if he goes.

P.S. If Leeroy Turtlehead were a villan in a Ubstudios Super Hero Movie, he would look like this and use his flatch powers to knock his enemies dead.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » June 19th, 2005, 9:33 pm

Who is that villian anyways, is he turtlehead man? speaking of which, carolyn thinks my head is shaped like a turtle and mentions it whenever I say turtlehead. Ell, Im not sure if I will see this movie or not since most movies I see these days are kind of Kang kang. Anyways, though i just felt another quake, got to check usgs. hea hea!
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Sir Leeroyturtlehead

Postby Kaing of Kaings » June 20th, 2005, 8:00 pm

Ell, That guy is the Scare Crow in the new Batman movie. He uses his flatch powers to make the people in the City of Gotham go crazy.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews