Stuboys best (and worst) of 2021 so far.

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Stuboys best (and worst) of 2021 so far.

Postby TheStuboy » August 31st, 2021, 11:19 pm

Since stu is doing his best of 2021 so far list, I figure I would too.

Here's a list of movies this year up for consideration:
A Quiet Place Part 2 - don't fart in this universe.
Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard - Ryan Reynolds gets to see Selma Hayek's bewbs.
Luca - My name is Luca... I live on the 2nd floor.
Nobody - Saul Goodman has had enough.
No Time to Die - Daniel Craig's final outing as a double o. Satisfying and sad.
The Forgotten Battle - A movie that shows how the allies fucked up at Operation Market Garden.

Best TV of 2021

1) Squid Game - A major shingfest that makes Hunger Games look like playing Uno.
2) Walking Dead Season 11 - Negan and Maggie fart around the Pope, and he doesn't like that.
3) Wandavision - Elizabeth Olsen plays house with Paul Bettany, while Kat Demmings uses a cheap $30 antenna to dx whats going on.
4) Loki - The God of Mischief hangs around with Own Wilson to fight other Lokis who are screwing up the world's timeline.
5) 911 Season 5 - the show is starting to show its age. Let's hope Bonestar still has legs.

Honorable mentions:
The Ice Road - Bad CGI, but a fun ride along with Liam Neeson as an Ice Chode Trucker. Lots of old man fights.
Those Who Wish Me Dead - Angelina sees fire and ballwarz

TV honorable mentions
Black Summer - What happens at the beginning of Walking Dead, if Walking Dead still had balls.

Walking Dead - extended season 10 - Negan's episode was the best one in a while for the show. Carol and Daryl get pissed owf at each other and the other stus get kidnapped by storm troopers.
Housebroken - Season 1 - the show took forever to get going but is saved mostly by the turtle and some funny lines here and there. Let's hope it gets better.

Worst of '21
Reminiscence - A major borefest with no bewbs and generally no point. Boring turd.

This will be added to as time goes on.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews