Gomps and Doid hypnotized or really?

Want to talk about current happenings anywhere and bring us important news? This topic is the place for you.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Gomps and Doid hypnotized or really?

Postby leeroy_t » February 14th, 2005, 3:05 pm

In Wegas over the weekend we attended what we thought would be an x-rated hypnotist. Here is what happened. Some old wa lady came out on stage and started dancing around like a skank and then the hypnotist came out and pretended to hypnotize her so she took her top off. She had quite large hooters, but they have seen better days. Anyways the hess hypnotist got on stage and started going around in the crowd and going KANG KANG GAY GAY to everyone. Anyways now it was time for audience participation, Diod and the Gimp volunteered and went up on stage and were either prentending to be hypnotized or were the best actors in the world so this hess' show wasnt ruined. Gomps was told that he had a crush on this KO next to him, and he kept looking over at her like LEEEE. Half way through the show gomps said he really had to go to the bathroom and the hypnotist told gomps that he should go to the bathroom and bring back everything that wasnt tied down. Gomps proceeded to the bathroom and came back with all these boxes of tissues. He and Diod claim they were just acting so the show didnt get ruined but I still question what exactly happened there. Diod was hypnotized to think that whenever the hypontist touched his face doid would take his hat off and look inside it, it was pretty funny, though quite stu. Diod was also told that the hypnotist had a really good joint of marijuana but it was a special kind that wouldnt show on a drug test. It was really a cigarette but he gave it to diod and he puffed it like it was a joint, claiming he was acting. It was weird cause at times they looked like they were out of it, but other times they were laughing or just acting normal. So much more stu but funny stuff happened including doid dancing with the hypnotist and grabbing his ass, also some KO was forced to have orgasms when gomps said pepper which made doid sneeze which led to the orgasms. Gomps and Diod claim the hypnotist told them stuff to do as he knew they werent entirely under the spell. Though the ko who kept having orgasms on stage was really under, so was this hexican guy who was told some guy in the audience really liked him and he almost got all gay gay with him. I could go on more about all the stuff that happened, it was pretty entertaining to watch despite gomps and doid saying it was fake. I still really cant tell what happened because if they were acting they are damn good actors and we all know gomps is not the greatest actor ever!
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » February 14th, 2005, 5:46 pm

Who is Doid? That sounds pretty funny, something I would never do. Was it a small theater where this was?
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 14th, 2005, 5:54 pm

Doid is my friend from GA who came out with us.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » February 14th, 2005, 5:55 pm

:lol:
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 14th, 2005, 5:59 pm

Gomps tried kicking wuss' ass for saying kang too much
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » February 14th, 2005, 9:02 pm

So thats where he was all weekend.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 15th, 2005, 10:37 am

ya, we were in Wegas, Wuss won some $ on roulette and poker. El we also went to the top of the stratosphere, awesome view up there.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » February 15th, 2005, 2:35 pm

Where has Anderson been lately, I haven't see him around anymore.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 15th, 2005, 3:13 pm

Dont know where Anderson is at, hes been in a lot of commercials lately so that might be what he is up to.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Still think it was fake

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 15th, 2005, 11:27 pm

I still believe that the only ones who where truely Hipnotized where the hot orgasimic chick and the mexican guy who was like "Oats" to the bald guy in the audience. Although it did seem like Doid and Gomps were hiponotized sometimes, I think for the most part, they weren't under. That older lady was definately not under, and I think the fat one might of been playing along too....who wouldn't want to kiss the orgasmic chick's ass.

Anyway, while the show was entertaining, I was expexting more. Especially more nudity. After the toppless routeen was over and the hot assistant came out, I was like LEE this could be good, but it never happened. Some of the Hypnotist jokes were lame too, like the Kermit and Miss Piggy thing. The whole Jerry Springer skit ended in disaster, and I let loose on the poor people sitting behind me too.

I think because Gomps had gas, it ruined his chances to become fully hypnotized. Anyway thats my take on that.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Next

Return to Current Events