Crimson Nights: Vintage

Want to talk about current happenings anywhere and bring us important news? This topic is the place for you.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Crimson Nights: Vintage

Postby TheStuboy » January 22nd, 2007, 8:00 pm

This is pointless, but I wanted to review Crimson Nights last Friday.

This was the best Crimson Nights so far since I started going to the U in 2005. I made a wax version of my fist, two painted records (which fell apart hours later) and overall had a good time. I even made the UPC's page with a picture of me working on my masterpiece:

That is me in the bottom left hand corner, and the mountain scenery everyone was commenting on, including some contributing alumni (old people).

There I am again, putting paint on a magazine. Still working on the masterpiece which you can see is becoming at that point.

Finally, here I am in my coat (standing up) putting the last final repairs on the masterpiece, which would fall apart competely only hours later. No pics of my wax hand on here though. The photographer must have liked my butt.

Anyway, this Crimson Kang nights gets 3.5 stars out of 4. Good time, when you really have nothing better to do in the first place. :lol:
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Current Events