AH is pervert

Want to talk about current happenings anywhere and bring us important news? This topic is the place for you.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

AH is pervert

Postby leeroy_t » April 17th, 2006, 7:50 pm

Ell, I dont know if you listened this weekend but AH announced that he married some new Filipino chic and is moving to the Philippines at the end of the month!!! Anyways, as you know his wife died like two months ago, well apperently AH went to the Phillipines and met some chic and is now marrying her, shes very young and this is so quickly after his wife died. Anyways the whole thing is pretty fucked up to me, and I think he might be a big pervert. Anyways he wont be leaving his show, he will still be doing it on the weekend but he will live in the Phillipines! They have pictures of her on his website, she is a KO, meaning AH has stiffy problems.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Hea

Postby Kaing of Kaings » April 17th, 2006, 9:20 pm

I must agree with Leeroy here. It almost sounds mail order bridish but Two months after your wifes death...that does seem a little fast to me. He must of gone through the greeving process pretty fast. Anyway, AH must have been persuaded by the Asian persuasion like I was for a time. Ellll.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Current Events