Forum Updates Sticky (Do not reply to this message)

This will keep you up to date on the forum, the site, and any problems that may come up anywhere in the Ubstudios.com universe.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Forum Updates Sticky (Do not reply to this message)

Postby TheStuboy » January 1st, 2005, 1:12 am

As some of you know, the old version of the forum gave out some time last month. This is the hopefully new and improved forum. We want to thank all of our previous registered users who used this forum and posted. We want you back. Registration is still free and very simple. Don't forget to tell your friends.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » January 7th, 2005, 1:15 am

Yes, the forums are up and running again, but we still need your help. Members who refer people who join eventually will get a big thank you and will help this forum grow to its full potential. Be sure to let anyone interested know about the forum at ubstudios.com. The stuest forum on the net (how profound.)
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » January 19th, 2005, 9:03 pm

The style has been changed and there are now quite a bit more smilies avaiable. Just click view more emotions to the left to see them. We are kind of going betweeen this current style (the FSClean) and a darker one. Let us know what you want.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » February 9th, 2005, 5:27 pm

The forums were down for a good chunk of the day today thanks to phpwebhosting (the folks hosting ubstudios.com) updating their control panel feature which screwed up the MySQL database and MyPHPAdmin stuff, luckily, the forums are back up and running in good shape. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » January 31st, 2007, 8:19 pm

If you haven't noticed ( I hope its just my comp ) the forum is acting a little iffy today, I'm not sure what is causing it but its being a pain on not just my home computer but also on several Macs in the computer lab. This problem should correct itself in a bit, I'm thinking its something to do with the Ubstudios host service renovating their control panel, or the server that our site sits on may need a reboot.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » March 6th, 2007, 3:18 am

Yes, I upgraded the version of the forum as it was well over a year old, and the new version appears to have a few enhancements, namely in spam control. Google-Bot can no longer crawl the forums any more, nor any bot for that matter.

I hope you enjoy the new layout! I was getting tired of the old one anyways.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Forum/Site/Tech Support