A TRIP OF CHICAGO HITS DVD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.

This is the place to discuss our movies. You can say anything you please about them. We also have a sticky that informs you about super important movie news including premieres and progress.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

A TRIP OF CHICAGO HITS DVD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.

Postby TheStuboy » February 4th, 2006, 12:54 am

The "Special Extended Directors Butt" Version just hit DVD today for the first time in history. This film was never considered for the DVD format but I figured what the hell, it is one of my best achievements after all, so I made a souped up new extended version that has only been seen once or twice. This version is a great improvement over the original mostly because the quality kicks ass on DVD. This film was made for DVD, and here it is.

Request your copies (family only) and you shall receive them in like a week or so. This is a limited release, so hurry and request your copy now.

A Trip of Chicago was critically acclaimed for its time and was indeed the second film made by Ubstudios to be edited entirely on a computer. The new version received the most praise and the upgraded and extended scenes look beautiful.

The DVD also contains music that appears for a split second in the film.

This film was the first, and became the standard method for classic Documovie styles and was followed by Spring Vacation and Spring Vacation 2, both well done on their own.

To quote Leeroy in this movie
"That's the ticket"

A Trip of Chicago DVD edition was digitally captured from the original master tapes.

Expect the Escape of the Lego series to be on DVD asap, I love the DVD format!
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Movie News