Dorky Head Productions 2006 movie already in Pre Production

This is the place to discuss our movies. You can say anything you please about them. We also have a sticky that informs you about super important movie news including premieres and progress.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Dorky Head Productions 2006 movie already in Pre Production

Postby Kaing of Kaings » October 6th, 2005, 3:20 pm

Even as Melonhead Vision's script is being written, the movie makers at Dorky Head Productions already have an idea for the 2006 movie. Due to the recent Big Foot craze started by the guy on Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM, who turned out to be a Hoax, and the Big Foot movie currently being filmed in Flagstaff, Big Foot has once again stomped into the limelight.

Yes, Dorky Head Productions hasn't tackled a horror movie since Malade 2 (which is actually a Wolve's Creek Picture). The new Big Foot movie by DHP is promising to be a scary event and have some intense dark scenes. Leeroy Turtlehead has already signed on for the role of Big Foot and maybe some smaller parts. This could be a grand adventure. The movie does not have a title or script yet.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » October 6th, 2005, 9:37 pm

Maybe I was being stu by signing this contract so soon but the idea was so cool it moved me to sign the 25 cent a day contract this far out. Also the fact that a bigfoot has been sighted in the late 1890s 15 miles NW of RS I had to take the role.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » October 8th, 2005, 12:28 am

How come I never heard about this project? You guys didn't sign me on as head camera operator??? I want a 15 cent a day contract now or I fart and walk.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Movie News