Production underway for Wilkins Peak's Summer Thriller

This is the place to discuss our movies. You can say anything you please about them. We also have a sticky that informs you about super important movie news including premieres and progress.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Production underway for Wilkins Peak's Summer Thriller

Postby TheStuboy » June 15th, 2005, 9:05 pm

Production began today for the opening credits of Wilkins Peak's promising summer thriller "Squelch". A poster for Spring Vacation has been put on hold for at least three weeks as pictures still need to be obtained but that is expected within a month. The script for Squelch has been hand written on paper now for a few days and expects to be typed on a computer before main production continues in July (the time it will actually be needed). We'll keep you up to date on this topic.
Last edited by TheStuboy on August 15th, 2006, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » July 27th, 2005, 10:47 pm

Update on Squelch as of 7/27/05
Editing has begun with all of the scenes captured. So far so good.

Both the Dream of Fields and Shinging previews are also ready to be edited whenever Squelch and its online preview get done.

Stay tuned to this topic for more about Squelch and two previews landing online soon.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » February 15th, 2006, 12:28 pm

Long due reply, Squelch as you now know is completely finished. It came out on DVD late last year and received great praise.