Summer Movie from Wilkins Peak Studios

This is the place to discuss our movies. You can say anything you please about them. We also have a sticky that informs you about super important movie news including premieres and progress.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Summer Movie from Wilkins Peak Studios

Postby TheStuboy » May 23rd, 2005, 9:17 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A. Phart
Salt Lake City Tribune

Salt Lake City (gAyP) As Spring Vacation hits DVD this month, Wilkins Peak Studios is already gearing up for what was thought to be the sequel to Trip of Chicago to start filming in mid July. However, in a surprise announcement, that project has been effectively thrown out in favor of an actual movie. This will mark Wilkins Peak's newest actual film (rather than just a Docustumovie) and also makes Wilkins Peak's transition from SVII to a real film. This will be Jenn's fourth starring roll, only this time she wont be known as Jenn, she'll be Le Femme Nakita (just kidding). Stuboy will be her companion on a wild journey across the midwestern United States.

Details of this film are currently sketchy as it currently resides only in the mind of Stuboy, but it may become the next big hit after Spring Vacation II blows the critics out of their underwear.

More details will soon arrive as they arrive from arriving from arrival, at Wilkins Peak Studios.

The film's current working title is: Under the Midwestern Sunset

A. Phart
Ubstudios Chief Slowflatch Writer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found this article while surfing around, thought you'd like to check it out.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » July 12th, 2005, 10:06 pm

The working title has been changed to a final title of Squelch scheduled for a fall release in 2005. Principal filming will take place all next week. Hope to see you on the way there.

Also, at the same time, Dream of Fields preview will be filmed while we are abound.

The Taco music video is progressing slowly but surely and is also expected for a fall release just in time to start filming Wolves Creek Pictures' third Thanksgiving project currently in the works.

Trust me, it'll be a busy year at UBSTUDIOS, and we'll keep you up to date on our happenings as we go along.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » August 29th, 2005, 12:44 am

The fall release of Squelch may be pushed to a Holloween release date soon, just thought I'd like you to know.

Also, we're moving the release date of the Taco video to Xmas 05. I'm not sure if I'll ever get to editing the Coleflatch video which would be nice to reshoot.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Movie News