Presenting: Spring Vacation: McCheater Edition

This is the place to discuss our movies. You can say anything you please about them. We also have a sticky that informs you about super important movie news including premieres and progress.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Presenting: Spring Vacation: McCheater Edition

Postby TheStuboy » December 4th, 2009, 2:07 pm

The following is a semi detailed list of changes from the original classic that make it worthy of being called as such.

Keep in mind, Spring Vacation was a movie I made in 2004 that was edited with Windows Movie Maker and is around 41 minutes long. It stars my bitch of an ex-girlfriend McCheater, which is where the new edition name comes from. If you'd like to see it, inquire and I may be able to make you a DVD copy.

This list lets you know what changed and lets me keep track of my editing as well.

1) New opening graphic indicating title change
2)Caribbean Queen has been replaced and doesn't go ah..ah..ahhhh any more.
3)Parts of the Third Eye Blind song were replaced.
4) Alan Parsons Project - Time was relaid
5) Robbie Williams - Rock DJ - Replaced
6) Most of the Hall and Oates Ski Athon looks a hell of a lot better
7)Completely replaced the Simple Minds song as it skipped bad in the original
8) Santana - Oye Como Va has been fixed
9)The entire Louis Armstrong/Clair De Lune scenes are relaid audio mixed with the original (sounds better)
9.2) Visual change here. No longer does it say: To "Jennifer, with all my love." It says "To... you, with all my love" leaving the scene ambiguous. Ha ha ha! I removed her out of my life.
10) Little River Band has been relaid. I hesitated on this because it was "our song." Transitions in this are pretty damn seamless.
11) Sydney/Sterling sequence had jump cut in video, removed and fixed audio. Yay!
12) Big glitch in the Little River Band scene is taken out and the song's end looks awesome.
13)New Cats on the Block was left alone.
14) Creedence song fixed, still sounds too loud, but meh.
15) Gala scenes pretty much untouched. The best part of the film imho. Did fix glitch.
16) Glass Tiger audio at the end fixed in parts.
17) Except for removing the very final credit (because its no longer true), I think it's ready for DVD!
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Hea,

Postby Kaing of Kaings » December 20th, 2009, 3:56 pm

Its nice to have old stuff on DVD and spruced up B&F fest shots. I just hope that you treat this version of film as the last nail in the coffin of your relationship with Jennifer, in all aspects of life. She was stu, and it was bad what she did but you need to now move on and be a man about it. It's no use digging up the past and opening old wounds that don't need to be opened. So by doing that, you have to be strong enough and not stoop to the same level as her. In other words, find a woman who you will really love and really loves you for who you are. You need to find a woman that makes you forget all your past mistakes.

You don't want a woman that holds you back from your goals in life and prevents you from becoming who you can be. You will find one, it will just take some time and you have to be patient. Don't just be with a woman just for the sake of it. Be with a woman because you WANT to be with her. Be with someone who doesn't stress you out all the time but makes you feel better. Then you will be come a true man and something will sag lower than usual. Peace out bro. Happy DXing season.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » December 20th, 2009, 4:31 pm

As evidenced by the new title, I did this for three reasons. 1) The film has never been on DVD until now 2) the print I had was terrible, and needed some TLC from the modern Ubstudios editing bay. 3) It's the McCheater version, which corrects all of the above and removes some references to her completely out of the film.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby Kaing of Kaings » December 20th, 2009, 4:58 pm

That's good. Now move on and start your life as a Man so Trey Parker can sing...Now Your A Man..a Manny Manny Man your a Mannnnn. Now your a Man. You don't have to completely forget her. Just remember the experience for what it was and learn the lessons needed to be learned. Then you can truly move on.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Movie News