POSTING REQUESTS? READ ME FIRST!

Here you'll find all the waste thats left over after a thread or part of the forum is nuked. This is just in case anyone wants to read them, but they are basically useless.

Moderator: TheStuboy

POSTING REQUESTS? READ ME FIRST!

Postby TheStuboy » January 7th, 2005, 1:02 am

If you are posting a request for a song to be played on KDX, please take a minute to read these rules on how to get your song played sooner.

First, please be very clear about what song you want heard. For example: "I want to hear Wang Chung - 'Lets Go'".

Second, please remember, we do not and can not play every song that ever existed. Please go to the website (http://www.ubstudios.com/beatradio.html) to see what kind of genres we can play. DO NOT REQUEST A RAP SONG, IT WILL NOT BE PLAYED.

Third: Do not flood this board with requests, only one at a time please. I'm very busy and will not get to all of them some times, be patient, there is only one of me.

And lastly, we will not play a requested song if we can not understand your writing or the song's title is offensive (this means really offensive). For example, we will NOT play any songs by the following bands: Slayer, Korn, Staind, John Mayer, Maroon 5, Linkin' Park, and basically any other super hard rock band we can think of. This is of course up to our discretion what we want to play.

Post away, hopefully that wasn't too painful to read.
KDX Station Manager/Everything, Justin Stuboy
Last edited by TheStuboy on January 18th, 2005, 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » January 11th, 2005, 6:33 pm

Also, a new idea I just had.

As you know, all requests and posts are read by me, the operator of KDX. I would also like to let you know that every request will be considered, and will have an approximate date of play and time of the song you requested. This is a new feature exclusive to any radio station. We will actually let you know when the song aired (maybe even ahead of time) so you can listen and hear it.

Just one more way I try to make KDX a good station!
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Trashcan