KDX ceases to exist any more!

Here you'll find all the waste thats left over after a thread or part of the forum is nuked. This is just in case anyone wants to read them, but they are basically useless.

Moderator: TheStuboy

KDX ceases to exist any more!

Postby TheStuboy » August 29th, 2005, 12:42 am

While the transmitter and stuff are in good working order, the station itself will never be relocated to Salt Lake City.

After the backlash KDX got in Laramie, I've decided to call it quits for the radio station. The page might be taken down as well, as it has fallen out of updates scheduled. RTLI is hanging on a thread too due to lack of time to work on it. This isn't the end of Ubstudios as we know it, its just I'm really busy and have no time any more to update every section of the site (WyScanner included).

Sorry folks, I've got 15 hours of college credit to deal with and it will be busier than last semester.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » September 15th, 2005, 9:59 am

If you haven't noticed, I took down the link on the main page that previously went to Beat AM Radio. I'm not sure yet what I'll do with this topic in this forum. I will most likely leave it up for a few more months before ditching it as well. KDX and the radio station are no more! (we still have the TXer and accesories though in case we want to revive it in the unforseen future.)
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Trashcan