An Evening With Crosby, Stills and Nash

All flatch all the time. For musicians and fans and Butthesda critics and engineers and nerds and for anyone who's ever wanted to make a loud noise by beating a mantha. No RIAA allowed.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

An Evening With Crosby, Stills and Nash

Postby Kaing of Kaings » June 22nd, 2008, 8:55 pm

Last night, on June 22, 2008, my woman and I had the privilege to see one of the great 60's and 70's bands. We got to see Crosby, Stills and Nash at the Dodge Theater in sweaty nut sac Phoenix. Before the concert we had a good time getting wedgies on the waterslides at the Golfland/Sunsplash water park in Mesa. It was 115 degrees Fahrenheit and if you stayed out of the water too long, your sac would burn instantly. There was plenty of skin on display too, some with too much. Probably lots of fecal mater in the water too, especially the lazy river. Anyway, it was a good time dipping my sac in the wave pool then taking it down the Cauldron slide. We then had a good meal at Joe's Crab Shack which has better food than Red Lobster.

Anyway back to the concert. I have been listening to these guys ever since my dad has, which was since I have been born. These guys have good songs and they aren't afraid to speak out about stu things like War and George W. In fact, during Military Maddness Graham Nash changed some of the lyrics to fit George W. Bush which was funny.

They started the concert with Marrakesh Express and it seemed like they were trying to get their voices warmed up. Crosby stood there with his hands in his pockets. After a couple other songs, they started really getting into it. They would joke a lot. Some of the members of the audience, probably people drinking beer or alcohol, were shouting things and I think one of them was making fun of David Crosby's weight. David Crosby fired back say, man that is cold. This is a note to dumb drunkards at concerts, "Shut the fuck up! We didn't pay 20+ bucks to hear your stupid mouth talk during a concert"

Anyway, the concert went on and at the end, they did three encores with a Buffalo Springfield song For What it's Worth in which Stephen Stills rocked out on. The last song was Teach Your Children which they got the audience to sing on. Some other highlights were Winchester Cathedral, Helplessly Hoping, Guenevere, Wooden Ships, Deja Vu, Long Time Coming, Southern Cross, Our House, and Almost Cut My Hair along with some new songs and songs from just Crosby and Nash.

After the concert, we walked out feeling completely satisfied. This was an excellent concert and the best I have seen in two years. It gets a supreme 3.85 out of 4. If you like CSN then I suggest you see them. They are old guys but they still know how to rock!

"Teach your children well, you're George W. Bush's hell, will slowly go by"
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » June 23rd, 2008, 1:23 am

Ell, they came here. Maybe other than the Aimee Man one we're seeing, Mackenzie and I should go to a concert here. That is if there are any good bands, instead of gay boy mormon bands.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Musical Flatch