The Minor Canon's Arizona Debut

All flatch all the time. For musicians and fans and Butthesda critics and engineers and nerds and for anyone who's ever wanted to make a loud noise by beating a mantha. No RIAA allowed.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

The Minor Canon's Arizona Debut

Postby Kaing of Kaings » June 16th, 2007, 1:29 pm

Last night, my woman and I had the privilege to see The Minor Canon for the first time in Arizona. They played at the Scottsdale, Anderson's Fifth Estate Night Club and they opened for Concrete Blonde's - Johnette Napolitano whom I have never heard of.

Anyway, the night started off like Leeroy did. We were on the VIP List as well and got special privileges that other patrons didn't. We got to interview one of the band mates (the bassists) and he talked about his stuboy days and all that stuff with us. I told him I was a reporter for the UBSTUdios blog and he told me that another UBSTUdios reporter interviewed him in San Francisco as well. He was surprised that many UBSTUdios members knew of The Minor Canon. I wonder why?

Anyway, we sat down for the show to start and I stupidly knocked some girls drink on the bar onto her lap. She seemed kind of pissed at first but then she was more understanding. I could believe how stu I was, although she did put her drink right behind me where I couldn't see it so the minute I turned around, I knocked into it.

The band started and they rocked the house. They didn't play my favorite song "Killing Spiders" but they played most of the songs I recognized and they even played songs for their new album. They only played an hour since the Concrete Blonde lady had to come on.

After the show, we interviewed the bassist some more and then we left to drive back to Flag in the hot sweaty nut sac night. It must have been a full moon or something because people were driving like assholes and maniacs. Some stuboy's at the gas station were peeling out in their huge V8 trucks. Some other guy on the highway was trying to run another car off the road. It was actually quite scary. Anyway, we made it home safe late last night and the songs of The Minor Canon still ring in my head. I highly recommend anyone interested in an up and coming band to see these guys. They got talent. Hea.

Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » June 16th, 2007, 4:18 pm

ha, I cant believe you spilled some chics drink on her, that is really funny. Minor Coleflatch is much better in person then on the cd, they rock more in person. Just as Bobby Way is much better live.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » June 19th, 2007, 10:51 pm

El, did you tell the bassist to take his band to Salt Lake? I'd gladly take my undisclosed woman with me, she'd probably enjoy it.

I'd also enjoy having VIP status and interviewing the bassist, he sounds like a pretty hea guy.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Musical Flatch