Minor Canon SF debut

All flatch all the time. For musicians and fans and Butthesda critics and engineers and nerds and for anyone who's ever wanted to make a loud noise by beating a mantha. No RIAA allowed.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Minor Canon SF debut

Postby leeroy_t » April 13th, 2007, 12:46 pm

Elllllll! The Minor Canon had there San Francisco debut last night! The show kicked ass. Ell, if you havent been able to buy their new cd yet off their website you can get it now at: http://cdbaby.com/cd/minorcanon

I see stuboy made a comment on there.

Look for a possible tour this summer, hea hea

Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

No good Stuboy goes unpunished

Postby Kaing of Kaings » April 13th, 2007, 3:21 pm

I hope they come near here. I know they could get a gig at the Orpheum theater in downtown Flag. Was the show a small one or did it have a pretty large crowd? I think their new CD is really good and Stuboy should use some of their songs for a soundtrack.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » April 13th, 2007, 6:28 pm

It was in a pretty small bar and you had to pay $7 to get into this back room to listen to them. All in all, there was about 50 ppl there. I didnt have to pay though, I was on the VIP list as I am a reporter for the Ubstudios blog, or because I was related to someone in the band, I forget... Anyways, tonight they are still in town and they are looking for a venue to play another show, I will give Gomps a call after work and find out if they are playing somewhere else tonight, maybe a party or something. On there way back to LA they are playing a show in Goleta, which is just outside of Santa Barbara. If they are planning a tour, Ill tell Gomps to consider Flagstaff.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Musical Flatch