Francis Peak UFO sighting!

Post anything related to paranormal here, from UFOs, to scary ghosts, to anything out of the ordinary, including military stuff such as scary plane sightings and flyovers etc.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Francis Peak UFO sighting!

Postby TheStuboy » September 23rd, 2008, 1:28 am

Ellll!

When I was on the way home from Ogden on Saturday (we had a remote at the Willey Ford Dealership) I saw two white objects flying south below Francis Peak.

This occurred between 4 and 4:30 PM on 9/20/08. I wasn't driving, but was in the passenger seat of the KBER truck. I had to work Saturday from noon to about 4.

I watched them fly south for probably 30 seconds before they disappeared into the clouds up by the peak. Probably 5-10 minutes later I saw them again, only this time they were going slower, and heading north.

They were flying right below the radar towers on Francis Peak.

They were white and slightly trapezoid shape, and the one on the top (they were flying in formation) had a black bottom section.

The tech and I were driving on I-15 between Roy, UT and Kaysville, where I lost track of it. I didn't point it out to him.

ELLL!!

I also reported it to the national UFO reporting center.
http://www.nuforc.org/

Francis Peak is located at:
41 01' 59.07" N
111 50' 17.89 W

I saw the objects from I-15 Southbound from Clearfield to Kaysville.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » September 30th, 2008, 11:41 pm

the aliens were probably spying on mormons because they were doing research on how stu people live.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Scary Central