The Ghost of Jennifers house.

Post anything related to paranormal here, from UFOs, to scary ghosts, to anything out of the ordinary, including military stuff such as scary plane sightings and flyovers etc.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

The Ghost of Jennifers house.

Postby TheStuboy » January 23rd, 2005, 9:17 pm

Last night Jenn and I were out in her living room talking when I looked over at the table to see what was going on outside. I kid you not, a black figure shwooshes by the table and disappears. A second later, the wind outside by the deck came up and quit shortly there after.

Jenn's neighbor died three weekends ago in his house alone but I don't think it was him. It looked to me more like a black dark human shaped figure with no features what so ever. I snapped a picture with my digital camera and a ring of orbs appear to be outlining what looks like a head and an arm. The picture was taken a few minutes after the fact. Jenn said I was drooling and I couldn't breath when I saw it. Scariest thing ever.
Here is the picture I took: The ring that looks like a head shape is to the left of the table (outlined) and the arm in orbs can be seen extending towards the step where Jenn was when the pic was taken. You can see Jenn to the far left. This is taken exactly where I saw the ghost brush past.

The second pic has had the negative effect applied to it. These pictures have not been doctored except for the outline.

I swear I saw something. It scared the shit out of me.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 23rd, 2005, 9:35 pm

Now you each have a story for AH when u call in. Send the pics and see if he puts it on the website.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » January 23rd, 2005, 9:36 pm

Can you kind of see the outline of the head in those pictures. I thought it was interesting.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 23rd, 2005, 11:15 pm

I see an orb thats outside of the area, I can kind of see the shape of a person but its too hard to tell for sure, send it to AH and tell him the story of how u found it, say it was from elroy from julesberg.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Hea

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 25th, 2005, 9:48 pm

I bet those are specs of dust infront of the camera and that your imagination was over reacting. Kind of what happens in Ghost Frequencies which I need to write. By the way, I noticed Jen Jen joined, lets here some of her opionions on all this stuff presented on this wonderful forum, hea.
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » January 26th, 2005, 1:25 am

I've been trying to get her lazy butt on the forums but she never comes. She wanted me to register her name for her but she doesn't use it. A beat will ensue to ensure posting.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » January 26th, 2005, 1:28 am

Also, she says she will write when she has a second.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 26th, 2005, 5:21 pm

I bet those orbs are infrared flatch bubbles stuboy created by walking through the picture.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Scary Central