Jets and Godzilla Planes on the attack in AZ!!!

Post anything related to paranormal here, from UFOs, to scary ghosts, to anything out of the ordinary, including military stuff such as scary plane sightings and flyovers etc.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Jets and Godzilla Planes on the attack in AZ!!!

Postby Kaing of Kaings » September 5th, 2006, 8:09 pm

Today during my ADOT run I spotted jets doing maneuvers in the Arizona sky between Kaingman and Wikieup. They were pulling some awesome moves and looked like they were simulating a dog fight. The land they were flying over is mountainous desert with temperatures as hot as 100 degrees plus.

When I got home I heard a loud plane fly over Flagstaff. It was really loud but I couldn't see where it was or where it was going. I think it was a Godzilla plane. My guess is these planes originated from Luke Airforce Base in Phoenix.

Could they be training for the upcoming conflict with Iran? This could be the case. I don't think Iran will stop enriching uranium no matter how many sanctions or threats we call out. This can only mean one thing, GWB is out to start WWIII with Iran. Some say it has already started in Iraq. Leeroy Turtlehead, Stuboy, Dorky Dad and I will have to defend the homeland by kicking the invading Chinese out of Green River, WY. Our movie will be poorly reenacted without script but with more explosions. Is this where our country is headed toward?

All I know is a war with Iran is not going to be as easy as when we first toppled Saddam Hussein in Iraq. Iran is a much stronger country and has better weapons than Iraq. They are also more fundamentalist in their beliefs. Our only hope is that we can solve this peacefully but with the Military/Industrial Complex in control, we may see WWIII before KMFDM writes another AntiBush song.

Of coarse this observation may be as worthless as our current Congress, but powerful forces are at hand. I welcome comments from anyone out there on this subject matter. Don't forget to vote on November 7th. Vote for a change.

Godzilla plane somewhere over Green River, Wyoming.

Actual picture I took of the jets firing a missle at a rogue rabbit on Haulapai Mountians....Just kidding, this is a Delta Dart firing a missle up Donald Rumsfeld's ass.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » September 5th, 2006, 11:17 pm

Ell, I live in the congressional district of the only person, (an african american woman) who voted against the war in Iraq. It does sound today like Bush is rattling his saber at Iran and he really would like to attack them. The majority of the Iranian ppl are not crazy and they need to overthrow their govt on their own. If we attack Iran, these not so crazy ppl will think we are attacking them and will defend themselves and end up siding with the lunatics that run their country. If we want to attack Iran, just blow up their nuclear reactor, no need for a full scale invasion of a country that has 70 million people. Our Army is tired enough having been in Iraq for 3.5 worthless years. GWB should be impeached!
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Scary Central